Break Free with the 3CX VoIP Phone System
3CX is the award-winning software-based VoIP phone system that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX.
- Easy installation and management via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Can take advantage of money saving SIP Trunks or use existing phone lines with a VoIP Gateway
- Use Call Filters to stop SPAM callers
- Install on Premise or in the Cloud
- Plug and Play compatibility with IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, and most SIP Trunk Vendors
- Unlimited Extensions
- Click to Call using your favorite CRM application (like Outlook and Salesforce)
- Make calls from your computer with the 3CX Soft Phone and a USB Headset
- Receive Voice Mail and FAX via email
- Auto-Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Paging and Intercom
- Customized Music on Hold
- Conference Calling
- Call Recording
If you’re still on one of these older phone systems, VoIP will open up a world of new features and capabilities and could actually lower your monthly phone bill.
- AT&T Merlin
Most subscription services, like RingCentral, Vonage, and 8×8, charge by the extension.
- $25 a month for each extension can really add up.
- Owning your own 3CX server means unlimited extensions with no extra charges.
- The cost savings can be thousands per year.
Don’t want any on premise hardware?
- Host your 3CX instance in the cloud with Amazon, Google, OVH, or 1&1
Call today at (512) 696-1515 for more information and to schedule a free consultation.