The 3CX Software PBX for Windows
3CX is an award-winning software-based VoIP phone system that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX.
Based on the international SIP standard, 3CX supports most popular IP phones, VoIP Gateways, and SIP Trunk Providers.
Software PBX systems have come a long way since Asterisk, call for a free product demonstration.
Install on premise or in the cloud with Google Cloud or OVH.
- Easy to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- No need for separate phone wiring as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Unlimited Extensions
- No Charge for adding Extensions
- Save money with SIP Trunks or use existing phone lines with a VoIP Gateway
- Take control of your phone lines and stop SPAM callers
- Users can configure their extensions using the self-service User Portal
- Connect from offsite using remote extensions
- View the presence of colleagues in the organization at a glance
- Direct dial colleagues in branch offices just by dialing their extension
- Calls between bridged offices don’t use a phone line and enjoy HD sound quality
- Plug and Play compatibility with IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, and SIP Trunks
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your Desktop with CTI mode
- Click to Call using your favorite CRM application (i.e. Outlook or Salesforce)
- Make calls from your desktop with the free to use 3CX Soft Phone and a USB Headset
- Receive Voice Mail and FAX via email
- Auto-Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Paging and Intercom
- Customized Music on Hold
- Conference Calling
- Call Recording
If you’re still on one of these older systems, a new VoIP system will open up a world of new features and could actually save you money on your monthly phone bill.
- 3COM nbx
- Merlin phone system
- NEC Phone
- Panasonic phone system
- Samsung phone system
- Toshiba phone system
Call today at (512) 696-1515 to schedule a free consultation.