Discover the 3CX Phone System for Windows
3CX is the award-winning software-based VoIP phone system that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX. Based on the SIP standard, 3CX supports most popular IP phones, VoIP Gateways, and SIP Trunk Providers.
On-premise PBX systems have come along way since Asterisk. 3CX is easy for a trained technician to set up, and once setup correctly, will give you years of worry free, rock solid dependability.
Don’t want any on-premise hardware? No problem.
Host your instance in the cloud on Amazon, Google, OVH, or 1&1.
- Easy to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- No need for separate phone wiring as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Unlimited Extensions
- No Charge for adding Extensions
- Save money with SIP Trunks or use existing phone lines with a VoIP Gateway
- Take control of your phone lines and stop SPAM callers
- Connect from offsite using remote extensions
- View the presence of colleagues in the organization at a glance
- Direct dial colleagues in branch offices just by dialing their extension
- Calls between bridged offices don’t use a phone line and enjoy HD sound quality
- Plug and Play compatibility with IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, and most SIP Trunk Vendors
- Install on-site or host in the cloud
- Launch calls from your Desktop with CTI mode
- Click to Call using your favorite CRM application, like Outlook or Salesforce
- Use your desktop as a phone with the free to use 3CX Soft Phone and a USB Headset
- Receive voice mail and FAX via email
- Auto-Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Paging and Intercom
- Customized Music on Hold
- Conference Calling
- Call Recording
Compare 3CX to
See why more and more offices are choosing 3CX for their VoIP Phone System.